Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Easy peasy chocolate chip banana muffins, mini versions of the quarantine banana bread, but made with a paleo flour-blend, gluten free and dairy free. These muffins will make your home smell like your favorite childhood memories.
- 2 small bananas mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chip
- Preheat the oven to 350* and grease a muffin tin.
- Take the two bananas and mash into a mixing bowl.
- Add the egg, coconut sugar, maple syrup, oil, and whisk together until all ingredients are combined.
- Take a second mixing bowl and add the flour, soda, powder, and whisk together.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until all of the flour is incorporated. Add in the cup of chocolate chips and whisk again.
- Separate the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 25-27 minutes. Let cool for five minutes and enjoy!