Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
The easiest chocolate chip banana muffin recipe you will ever lay your eyes (and mouth) on. Guaranteed deliciousness bite after bite, these muffins are moist, fluffy, and taste even better the next day. Pour your coffee, throw on your athleisure, and get cozy on the couch with a muffin, or two.
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 55g cane sugar
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 230g pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375º and grease a muffin tin with liners.
- Take the two bananas and mash into a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs, cane sugar, milk, oil, and whisk together until all ingredients are combined.
- Take a second mixing bowl and add the flour, soda, powder, and whisk together.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and whisk until all of the flour is incorporated. Add in the cup of chocolate chips and whisk again.
- Separate the batter into the muffin tin and bake for 23 minutes. Let cool for five minutes and enjoy!