Beef and Bean Chili
It's approaching warm and cozy season, and what better way to kick off this season than with a heaping bowl of homemade beef and bean chili. A semi-homemade recipe with the help of my favorite bone broth brand, you'll absolutely fall in love like I did, and never look at chili the same.
- 1 pkg grass fed ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 can rinsed kidney beans
- 1/2 jar crushed tomatoes
- 1 carton Kettle and Fire bone broth chili
- Start by sautéing the chopped onion in a dutch oven. Once the onions are translucent and fragrant, begin browning the package of ground beef on a medium flame.
- Season the beef with paprika, salt, and pepper and stir. To the ground beef and onions, add in the kidney beans and half jar of crushed tomatoes. Stir to combine.
- Last, add in the carton of Kettle and Fire bone broth chili. Stir to fully incorporate.
- Cover and bring the flame to a low or simmer for an hour.
- Serve over rice or sweet potato.