Brown Butter and Sage Ravioli
Calling all Trader Joe's lovers, this recipe is for YOU! Three ingredients, brown butter, and ravioli, could this BE any easier? Browned butter sauce with delicious pumpkin ravioli, and a touch of fresh sage, not only is this recipe on trend for the Fall, but it tastes downright amazing. Plus, all these ingredients are at the ready for you at TJs!
- 1 package Trader Joe's pumpkin ravioli
- 10 fresh sage leaves
- 4 tbsp butter, unsalted
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and the pumpkin ravioli. Cook until the ravioli float to the top and strain. Set aside
- Meanwhile, brown the 4 tbsp of butter in a light-bottomed shallow frying pan.
- Once the butter is browning, add in the sage leaves and lower the flame. Let the sage leaves render down and cook until fragrant. Remove the leaves from butter and turn off the heat.
- Pour the ravioli into the frying pan with the brown butter sage sauce and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle a dusting of parmesan cheese on top and enjoy!