Champagne Waffles Recipe
Celebrate every single occasion in your life with these amazingly fluffy waffles, champagne waffles that is. A little prosecco is all it takes to make these waffles sparkly, bubbly, and taste incredible for your next bruncheon (yes, it's a thing). Cin CIn!
- 1 ½ c (190g) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp prosecco or dry champagne
- Crack the eggs into a large mixing bowl and pour in the olive oil, vanilla, prosecco, sugar, and milk. Whisk to combine.
- To the same bowl, pour in the flour, baking powder, then whisk to incorporate.
- Ladle waffle batter into a pre-greased and hot waffle iron, and let cook until desired crispness. Repeat until all waffles are made.
- Create a stack of waffles and top with whipped cream and gold sprinkles.