Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
The MVP of fall just entered the chat: CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS. Moist, velvety, chocolatey muffins made with gluten free flour and no dairy, you're going to make these on repeat every weekend, guaranteed. Grab one for work, grab one post-workout, grab one post-shower... who cares?! They're just so dang good!
- 56g (¼ cup) pumpkin purée
- 2 eggs
- 100g cup coconut sugar
- 4oz cup (95g) avocado oil
- 256g AP GF flour
- 113 g cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (or 1 cup regular size)
- Preheat the oven to 375º and grease a muffin tin and set with liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together until combined.
- Using a hand whisk, add the dry ingredients to the wet.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and fold in with a spatula to incorporate.
- Add batter to the muffin liners and top with extra chocolate chips.
- Bake 375° for 22 minutes.