Is there anything better than homemade chocolate moussé? This quick, three-ingredient version is everything you want in a moussé: soft, textured, and ultra chocolatey. Whip this up in minutes and have it for breakfast, we don't judge here.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tsp cane sugar
- 1 cup baking chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- Before you start, place a large metal bowl in the fridge to get cold prior to whipping the heavy cream.
- Once the bowl is cold, add the sugar and heavy cream and whisk using a hand mixer until the cream forms whipped cream and leaves a stiff peak on the whisk.
- Melt the chocolate and let cool for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the chocolate into the whipped cream and whisk to combine.
- Scoop the moussé into small bowls and set in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Prior to serving: take out the moussé 10m before eating or serving.