Cookies and Cream Cookies
When two cookie worlds collide to create these soft and chewy cookies, you know it's gotta be good. Imagine a cookie within a cookie, not quite chocolate chip, and not quite a chocolate sandwich cookie. A hybrid of childhood nostalgia. All you need is a glass of milk and TRL.
- 256g AP flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 8oz butter, room temp
- 55g cane sugar
- 140g brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup crumbled chocolate sandwiches
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy 3-5 minutes.
- Add in eggs one at a time and whisk until fully combined.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the flour into the wet ingredients and fold in the flour with a spatula. Once the flour is almost fully incorporated, add in the chocolate sandwich crumbles.
- Continue to fold until everything is combined. Scoop out using a large cookie scoop and set on a lined baking sheet, let chill for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350º and let them bake for 12 minutes. Let cool on a baking rack for 20 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack before serving.