Easy Peasy Blueberry Muffins
Blueberry muffins are a staple at any bakery, and making them at home couldn't be easier. This version swaps out the gluten and dairy, make these GF + DF for our allergy-sensitive friends. Trust me, these easy peasy muffins don't compromise on taste or texture.
- 240g AP GF flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 100g cup coconut sugar
- 4oz cup avocado oil
- 110 g cup maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375º and line and grease a muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl, mix the wet ingredients together and set aside.
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a larger bowl.
- Pour the wet into the dry a little at a time in order to prevent over-mixing.
- Divide the batter into the muffin tin evenly and bake for 22m. Let cool for 15m.