Best Espresso Martini Recipe
Classic cocktails never go out of style, especially this espresso martini. This recipe for the best espresso martini is made with delicious bailey's, shaken over ice, and is excellent for a Sunday funday with the gals, or after dinner treat.
- 1oz vodka
- 1oz cold espresso or cold brew
- 1oz kahlua or coffee liquor
- 1/2 oz Bailey's irish cream
- 3 espresso beans as garnish
- In a shaker, add ice then pour in the vodka, cold espresso or cold brew, coffee liquor and baileys.
- Shake until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour into a martini glass and top with three espresso beans.