Garlic Butter Rainbow Carrots
Who said carrots need to be boring? Not with these deliciously roasted garlic butter rainbow carrots. Roasted to perfection with the easiest garlic butter sauce you'll ever make. Carrots... FTW!
- 1 pkg rainbow carrots
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely sliced
- 1 tbsp white wine
- Preheat the oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss together the olive oil and carrots. You could season with salt and pepper if you desire as well! Once the carrots are coated, place them flat on the parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter and add the garlic. Let sit for 2-3 minutes on low flame, then add the white wine. Let sit for another minute and turn off the heat.
- Once the carrots are finished roasting, plate the carrots as desired and pour the garlic butter over the top, making sure to cover the area of the carrots. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.