Gluten Free Honey Banana Muffins
Another muffin recipe? Oh yes, honey ;) These honey banana muffins are everything your tastebuds need when craving a sweet breakfast, or snack! Plus, this version is gluten and dairy free, so consider these healthy muffins to boot! Featuring local, raw honey, this recipe doesn't get any better.
- 2 small bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 130g coconut sugar
- 4 fl oz avocado oil
- 2 fl oz maple syrup
- 2 large tbsp honey
- 256g GF AP
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- In a large bowl whisk together the wet ingredients and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- To the wet, pour in the dry ingredients a little at a time, whisk to combine, repeat until all batter is mixed. DO NOT OVERMIX - some lumps is fine!
- Let batter sit for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375° and line muffin tins with muffin liners.
- When timer is up, divide batter into muffin tin.
- Bake at 375° for 22m. Let cool completely.