Say buh-bye to store-bought hummus, because this will be your go-to recipe for ev er! Homemade hummus couldn't be any easier too, all it takes is a can of rinsed garbanzo beans (aka chickpeas), tahini, a few spices, and a blender. BOOM - you've got hummus. Don't forget the pita, pretzels, or veggies!
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Open a can of garbanzo beans/chickpeas and pour into a strainer. Rinse and let drain for a few minutes.
- Finely chop garlic and add to a blender.
- Take the chickpeas and add to the same blender as the garlic.
- Pour in the tbsp of tahini, olive oil, and spices.
- Blend until smooth. Add more olive oil as desired to create a smooth, creamy texture.
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve with pita bread or vegetables.