A classic cheesecake recipe turned mini! These bite-sized cheesecakes are perfect for entertaining or as a whole-family activity! Guarantee you'll make these over and over again.
- For the Crust:
- 1 package graham crackers, blended into small crumbs
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar (I love using Wholesome Sweet organic cane sugar, and you can find it on Thrive Market)
- 4 tbsp butter, melted.
- For the cheesecake filling:
- 16oz cream cheese
- 100g cup sugar (1/2 cup)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup full fat plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
For the crust
- Preheat the oven to 325º. Break apart a package of graham crackers and place in a food processor. Blend until the crackers form small crumbs.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a large bowl. Melt the butter and add to the graham crackers, along with the sugar.
- Using a spatula, fold together until the crust forms and the butter is fully incorporated. Taking a cookie scoop, scoop into a muffin tin and divide evenly.
- Press down with a 1/3 cup measuring cup (if available, if not use the bottom of a small juice glass) to make sure it is flat and compact. Bake the crust for 10 minutes and set aside.
For the cheesecake filling
- Start by bringing the already warmed oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, blend together the cream cheese and sugar until fully combined.
- Add in the yogurt and vanilla and whisk again until the cheesecake forms a soft texture and the vanilla is incorporated.
- Lastly, drop in the eggs, whisk again until the eggs are combined. Using a cookie scoop, scoop some of the batter into the baked crust and bake for 20m.
- Let cool completely before removing. Remember, the cheesecakes will rise and puff, then fall as they cool!