No Boil Four Cheese Lasagna
No boiling noodles here! This quick and delicious no boil four cheese lasagna is perfect for dinner, meal prep, and ready in an hour.
- 10 sheets no boil lasagna noodles
- 15 oz ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup four cheese blend
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- Pre-heat the oven to 400º. In a small bowl, mix together the egg, ricotta, parmesan cheese, and set aside.
- In a pyrex or oven-safe dish, layer two spoon-fulls of marinara at the bottom and smooth around to cover the base of the dish.
- Layer two sheets of the no boil lasagna noodles, then add a scoop of the ricotta mixture and spread to cover the area of the noodles. Pour a dollop or two of the marinara on top and smooth over the ricotta. Repeat this assembly until all of the lasagna noodles and the ricotta mixture have been finished.
- For the final layer, pour the remaining marinara and top off with the four cheese blend. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, remove the foil and turn the oven to broil for two minutes or just until the cheese is bubbling and crisping on the sides (If you do not have this function, just simply uncover the lasagna and bring to the top rack for five minutes).