One Pot Garlic Parmesan Pasta
Have you ever wanted to clean a million dishes after a long day of work just to make dinner and scarf it down in under five minutes? Yeah, me neither. Thankfully, this dreamy and creamy one pot garlic parmesan pasta is made with just one pot. Oh, and done in under 30 minutes. No need for takeout this week, make this once, have leftovers the next day. Double win!
- 1 lb cooked penne or rigatoni
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c whole milk or half and half
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Fresh basil, finely sliced (garnish)
- Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook your penne or rigatoni to the desired consistency. Strain and set aside.
- In the same pot, melt the butter and add the garlic, sauté until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken stock, heavy cream, and bring to a rolling boil. Whisk the sauce until it thickens, add back in the pasta and stir to coat. Pour in the parmesan and stir to combine.
- Continue to stir the pasta on a low flame until the pasta and sauce fully combine and thickens. Add more parmesan as desired.
- Sprinkle with fresh cracked pepper and salt. Serve as desired with a garnish of extra parmesan or freshly chopped basil or parsley.