Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
Calling all peanut butter lovers, this recipe is perfect for you! We're making cookies, but not just any cookies, we're making peanut butter cookies, but with Reese's Pieces, because they're amazing and they taste great too. Trust me, you're going to want to make these ASAP.
- 256g (2 cups) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 70g cane sugar
- 130g light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 8oz (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until it is light and fluffy, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- To the batter, add in eggs one at a time and mix. Pour in the vanilla and mix again.
- Add in flour and baking soda, fold in with a spatula. Pour in the chocolate chips and peanut butter pieces.
- Taking a large cookies scoop, form balls and lay on a baking sheet. Place the cookie dough balls in the fridge for at least an hour or two. The longer they chill, the cookies will spread less.
- Preheat the oven to 350º and line two baking sheets with aluminum foil. Spread out the cookie dough on each sheet and bake for 11 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.