Welcome to your new favorite drink to make for literally ANY occasion: Rose Sangria. This easy sangria is made with ingredients you definitely have in your house, and is quite possibly the best tasting thing ever. Like, ever.
- 1 bottle of semi dry Rosé wine, chilled
- 1 apple, diced
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 shots grapefruit vodka
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- 2 handfuls of ice cubes
- Start by rinsing all of your fruit and dicing the apple.
- Pour the fruit into the bottom of a large pitcher and add in the ice cubes. Pour in the bottle of wine, grapefruit vodka, lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Last, add in the fresca and stir.
- Add in more ice if desired and/or more fruit. Let chill for an hour to allow the ingredients to marry and serve!