No matter the seasons, smoothies just taste good, amirite?! Make this absolutely delicious and refreshing strawberry smoothie and thank me later. Packed with fresh ripe strawberries, a hint of honey, and with a coconut water base, this is screaming #health.
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced in half with the leaves taken off
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 large tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a blender, add the ice, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, raspberries, yogurt, honey, and coconut water.
- Blend and/or pulse to break up the ice and fruit. Continue to blend until smooth.
- Add more of any ingredient if you desire.
- Want a thicker smoothie? Add a bit more yogurt or a creamy milk/plant-based milk.