Triple Threat Cookies
The ultimate cookie! Triple threat cookies combine three varieties of chocolate, loaded with flavor and the perfect chewy texture. Perfect cookie for any day of the week!
- 310g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 8oz unsalted butter room temp
- 100g organic cane sugar
- 250g light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chopped chocolate covered pretzels
- 1/2 cup mini m&Ms
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips can use chopped chocolate as well!
- Begin by adding the butter and sugar to a large mixing bowl. Cream butter and sugar using a hand whisk or a stand mixer until it forms a creamy paste, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add in eggs one at a time and mix to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the baking soda and flour and whisk to combine.
- To the wet ingredients, add in flour and baking soda and mix a little at a time.
- Add in the mini m&ms, chopped chocolate pretzels and mini M&Ms (chopped chocolate) and fold in with a spatula.
- Let sit in bowl covered with cling wrap for 90 minutes in the refrigerator. After the 90 minutes are up, scoop and bake 350° for 14 minutes or until lightly brown; rotate racks from top to bottom halfway through.
- Let cool completely (approximately 30m) before serving to allow the cookies to fully set.